Sunday, February 22, 2009

Personal Sigs: Bone and Ios101

These are a new set of DotA sigs I made for my good friends:

This sig is for Hector, who is also known as Bone. Why? I think it's because he always uses Bone Clinkz whenever he plays DotA. Hehe.
Photobucket

These sigs are for Lester (a.k.a. ios101 in-game). I am not satisfied with both my works (*sob*) so I'm planning to make another one. He wanted to have Pandaren the Brewmaster in his sig because he says it's his favorite (although I haven't seen him use it yet...).
Photobucket

Photobucket

This is a valentine sig I sent to my friends (both DotA and non-DotA players). It's Terrorblade and Mortred looking like lovers hehe. And the quote says in English: "I'm ready to exchange my life for you." If you're a DotA player, you'll know that this is Terrorblade's skill, Sunder.

Photobucket

No comments: