Thursday, August 14, 2008

Introduction

Welcome to SigMachine!

In this blog, I will be posting my art works, more specifically, the sigs I've created for various forum. What exactly is a "sig," you ask?

Sig is the shortcut for SIGNATURE. Wiki describes it as: a block of text automatically appended at the bottom of an e-mail message, Usenet article, or forum post. But sigs aren't limited to text only. More often, users put images, icons, or logos on their signatures.

Making sigs has been a hobby since time immemorial. I've been so hooked to creating sigs for my friends, online buddies, or for those who don't know how to make one. Each time I see a cool picture, I often get inspired to make a sig out of it.

So this blog will be dedicated to all my works. Feel free to use any of my sigs, but please do ask for permission.

Enjoy!

No comments: